- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement agencies.
We do collect personal information about you for reasons:
- To identify you and verify any information you provided to us
- To protect us both from any error and fraud
- To understand your financial needs, suitability and eligibility for products and services
- To recommend particular products and services so we may serve you better
- To meet legal requirements, such as asking you to provide the necessary information to verify your identity
- To present your mortgage application to various lenders and insurers for the purpose of securing a mortgage and/or related service.
We may also collect from you and share health information with insurers and insurance agents for the purpose of applying for creditor insurance.
Your information is obtained or used only with your consent; we obtain your (express or implied) consent before we:
- Check your employment
- Obtain a credit report
- Offer you other products and services
- Obtain, use or disclose to other persons, information about you unless we are obliged to do so by law or to protect our interests
Use your information in any way we didn’t tell you about previously.
You can withdraw your consent any time after you’ve given it to us, provided there are no legal requirements to prevent this, by contacting your FINSER Broker/Agent.
The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, birth date, and information about your existing mortgages, income documents etc.
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Employees and agents who are working to provide services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees for business purposes only. All employees and agents are trained and required to safeguard such information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Such as a firewall on our network, file access to authorized individuals only, passwords only access to electronic data.
We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
If you find an error in your personal information or change occurs please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
FINSER Corporation Canada Ltd
Mississauga Off: 5805 Whittle Road, Suite 209, Mississauga-ON L4Z2J1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org